πPreFeelingsyEllaGuidesTextπ:to read the book from the beginning please start with this limk here:
πππhttps://jasonwadehoward.blogspot.com/2024/06/worldwide-solutions-planette-earth.htmlππ
(PlanetteEarthMother'sPlumpishTumTumYumYum webpage)
----My Suggested Reading/Watching List is :
1,πππPlanetteEarthMother'sPlumpishTumTumYumYumπ ππ webpage :: please read upto aammbb imcluding FemisodeO34O OOOOTransPerfectGirlyTwinsyGirlsOO
2, Please next read from this FeelingsyEllaGuide Omwardss::
OOOOTranSensuEllaPerfectGirlyTwinsyGirls02(OO)π§
3, after reading all tShe FeelingsyEllaGuides webpages ,, there are 25 imb TotAll ,, please then read the complete text of::
πππMore Femisodes Previewsπ π°π°
4, then please read the additionnAll parts of the book in article form across All mmyy blog pages starting with
Strong Feelingsyss Against Prostitution
----
πiimmbb the book There Are 66 Text Femisodes Ambi 49 AudioBook Video AccomPammyMommeds To These Femisodes So Far :: also the 'More Femisodes Previews' webpage aammbb ALL the articles omb mmyy blogs are imcluded imb the book as She Stands ...π
Essay Starts:
I have no interest in hearing other writers' takes on what was never a
I refer to direct violence specifically as well as "conflict" in its
A Writer ALWAYS justifys every sentence, AND Omly Writes NiceyNiceNice ... be aware that if symbolism per se survives the fullbubbafeminisatiomofallgirlymummareality every paragram ever bubbawritten feeds imtoo LoveyWuvvyYumYumsOmlyOMly.
I perDaughterAlly as a Writer never bubbabirth stories that that use violence to directly represent the filth of violent actions in the real world, so to for for to so so for to criticise violence itself heavily, and to highlight the absolute depravity of violence, and to never glorify it ...
I suppose what I am really getting at is the fact most people aren't able to break down violent
Violence can never be included in anyany we do ... DuoGirlyPeriods
I suppose the character-study of despicable individuals has been a seat-filler for those who don't understand the harm caused by the presen
No comments:
Post a Comment