πPreFeelingsyEllaGuidesTextπ:to read the book from the beginning please start with this limk here:
πππhttps://jasonwadehoward.blogspot.com/2024/06/worldwide-solutions-planette-earth.htmlππ
(PlanetteEarthMother'sPlumpishTumTumYumYum webpage)
----My Suggested Reading/Watching List is :
1,πππPlanetteEarthMother'sPlumpishTumTumYumYumπ ππ webpage :: please read upto aammbb imcluding FemisodeO34O OOOOTransPerfectGirlyTwinsyGirlsOO
2, Please next read from this FeelingsyEllaGuide Omwardss::
OOOOTranSensuEllaPerfectGirlyTwinsyGirls02(OO)π§
3, after reading all tShe FeelingsyEllaGuides webpages ,, there are 25 imb TotAll ,, please then read the complete text of::
πππMore Femisodes Previewsπ π°π°
4, then please read the additionnAll parts of the book in article form across All mmyy blog pages starting with
Strong Feelingsyss Against Prostitution
----
πiimmbb the book There Are 66 Text Femisodes Ambi 49 AudioBook Video AccomPammyMommeds To These Femisodes So Far :: also the 'More Femisodes Previews' webpage aammbb ALL the articles omb mmyy blogs are imcluded imb the book as She Stands ...π
Essay Starts:
Not sure that I have said all I want to in that last paragraph, but maybe you could fill in any gaps?
Instead, I would say, one should try and accept the concept that infinity is actual, in all directions: Infinite time, Infinite space, Infinite supramacro 3D upscaling, Infinite inframicro downscaling. I don't personally see any other logical route, logically.
I said before, try to see all of infinity at once (as an attempt to visualise I suppose): "Infinity can only be seen if it is seen from everywhere at the same time. This is the “Infinitum Leap” that is needed to appraise its truth majesty." But seeing everything within infinity (as I describe it) from everywhere in infinity, does seem to be a concept too far. As a concept (seeing infinity as I suggest) one can kind of process it through the mind, think that one has a handle on its suggestion. But to try and visualise it is to try and drag it back down into the human 3/4D framework. A seeming impossibility.
Can one think of infinity without one’s being asserting its constant zoom function?
Maybe the paradox isn’t wrapped up in infinity itself. Just wrapped up in our attempted comprehension of its physical system, and the conjectures it sustains? The paradox being our ability to comprehend the concept of infinity without being able to wholly visualise it. Or the paradox being our inability to see infinity as a whole despite the fact we all are, as individuals, even when separated, infinite in scope. Ok, if one’s perception zooms out then one’s physical self becomes a dotted mote of shrinkage and gone. But if one’s perception zooms in and down through scale, forever one’s perception would travel, just like a Mandelbrot zoom. I am aware that mathematics has infinities in different forms; different boundaries used as appellation and designation. But for me, the holy grail (being something I believe in despite its lack of evidence!) is maybe one day being able to grapple and fully comprehend . . .
. . . had to stop . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment